The content and all rights of this site are reserved to Dr. Dr. Immanuel Fruhmann, Knight of the Order of St. George. A European Order of the House of Habsburg-Lothringen / Ritter des St. Georgs-Ordens. Ein europäischer Orden des Hauses Habsburg-Lothringen.
ViennaNow is a site about critiques of gastronomies in Vienna. It’s related to the gastro-critiques sites i.e. GrazNow, LinzNow, KlagenfurtNow, StyriaNow, OberösterreichNow, BerlinerNow, CopenhagenNow, NoviSadNow and for international critiques GoodTimesNow.
The author Mag. Mag. Dr. Dr. Immanuel Fruhmann is a Graz-born philosopher and andragogist, graduated from the University of Graz, and educated in Individual Psychology (ICASSI – Prof. Dr. Eva Dreikurs-Ferguson, University of Southern Illinois, USA), Applied Communication Techniques and Change Models (Kikidan, Berlin, Germany), as well as many courses in HR, OD, and communication trainings (Center for Social Competence, University of Graz), who works as stress-coach internationally, and heads the Institute for Systemic Stress Management based in Graz. Further Websites:
- Sydney Polart – Center for Philosophy and Political Art
- Institute for Systemic Stress Management – Institut für Systemisches Stressmanagement
- Philosophy Institute
- The Geopolitical Journal for Decision Makers
- Huffington Post USA Profile of Dr. Dr. Immanuel Fruhmann
- Huffington Post Germany Profile of Dr. Dr. Immanuel Fruhmann
- DerFreitag – Weekly Berlin Newspaper Profile of Dr. Dr. Immanuel Fruhmann
- Deutsche Welle International Interview with Dr. Dr. Immanuel Fruhmann